IntelliSoft Group, LLC, will feature information on Version 16 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp credentialing and provider enrollment software at the Illinois Association for Medical Staff Services (IAMSS) Annual Conference on April 12-13 at the Chicago Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort.
Improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 16 software give users the ability to:
- Store provider documents as PDFs. This significantly reduces file size and optimizes software functionality.
- Capture an entire web page vs. just the window using the updated web capture functionality.
- Add a reviewer Audit Report checklist screen.
- Use the webcrawler functionality to view a provider’s data from the webcrawler data screen.
- Create webcrawlers that are semi-automatic using the new Pause function.
- Take advantage of significant improvements made to the zip package functionality.
- Run a dual authentication process.
- Batch update the checklist with a day other than today’s date.
- Date stamp verifications with the user id, date, and site.
- Access additional reports including OIG, NPBD and Red Flag reports.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients, and the staff of our CVO division to add significant functionality to this latest version. We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the image storing portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 16 of IntelliCred credentialing software or IntelliApp provider enrollment software can call 888-634-4464 or visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.