Nashua, NH (June 18, 2019) – IntelliSoft Group, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software, as well as a NCQA-certified credentials verification organization (CVO), will hold its Annual User Group Meeting and Conference on August 15-16, 2019 at Le Meridien in Cambridge, MA. Pre-conference sessions are offered on August 14.
In addition to the opening general session from motivational speaker and professional coach Maxine Shapiro, breakouts will highlight key functionality of the company’s IntelliCred and IntelliApp software products. Training sessions include:
- Application Mapping/iPop
- Reporting: Basic Design
- Steps to Simplify the Provider Enrollment Process
- Using WebView to Transition Your Team to Effectively Use the Practitioner Portal
- IntelliReport: Advanced Features & Techniques
- Automation: Notifications and Scheduler
- Fun Features: Functionality to Improve Your User Experience
- Optimize your Dashboard: How to Customize Your “To Do” List
- Letters: Standard Letter Templates v. Customized Correspondence
- Manage Your Provider Enrollment Processes Using Workflows
- Development Roundtable
- Using Action Items for Bulk Processing
- Enrolling Your Facility, Clinic, or Group Practice with Payers
This year’s featured keynote speaker is Jammal Dorsey, Product Manager at CAQH. Jammal is an ambitious leader known for defining milestones and goals, aligning people and resources, and consistently delivering results that exceed expectations.
“The Annual User Group is an important step in fulfilling our commitment to provide customers with diverse educational activities and to gather valuable feedback,” said Karen Roy, Director of Operations at IntelliSoft Group. “Ultimately, the measure of our success is how well we help our customers achieve measurable results and improve overall patient safety.”
More information on this year’s User Group can be found on the IntelliSoft Group website.
About IntelliSoft Group
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, now a part of symplr, is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software in combination with CVO business services. The company’s products—IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract—are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentials verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s NCQA-certified CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers that require a temporary or full-time outsourcing option.
Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website.
# # #
Director of Marketing Communications
IntelliSoft Group, LLC