IntelliCred and IntelliApp Version 14 is now available for download.
Notable improvements available in Version 14 include the addition of The Greeley Company’s delineation of privilege forms, the integration of NAMSS PASS and a major upgrade to the contract management module.
Credentialing and Privileging:
What medical staff leaders and medical services professionals must know today!
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
1:00 - 2:00 pm (EST)
With the increase of negligent credentialing suits and accountability for quality patient care, the importance of effective credentialing and privileging practices has never been more important.
Join Sally Pelletier, Chief Credentialing Officer for The Greeley Company, on Tuesday, March 18 and learn what you can do to improve your credentialing and privileging process by avoiding common pitfalls and ultimately improving the quality of care.
Key features of this live, complimentary webcast include:
- Making patients the focus of credentialing and privileging decisions
- Balancing physician success, hospital success, and good patient care in credentialing decisions
- What to do when the issue isn't black and white, but gray
- The framework of current competency -- The Greeley Competency Equation and The Greeley Competency Triangle
- Apply the principles of effective credentialing and privileging
- Describe the difference between credentialing and privileging
- List the traditional 4 steps of credentialing
- Recognize the two types of credentialing errors to avoid
Space is limited. Click here to reserve your space today!
Meet the speaker
Sally Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS
Sally Pelletier is an Advisory Consultant and the Chief Credentialing Officer for The Greeley Company, Inc. She brings more than 20 years of credentialing and privileging experience to her work with medical staff leaders and medical services professionals across the nation. Pelletier advises clients in the areas of accreditation; regulatory compliance; credentialing; privileging; onboarding process simplification and re-design; and medical staff services department operations. She also provides leadership and development training for medical staff leaders and medical services professionals, and has co-authored several HCPro/Greeley publications including the recently published: The Medical Staff's Guide to Overcoming Competency Assessment Challenges. Pelletier also served as secretary and as the Northeast regional representative on the board of directors for the National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS), and was president of the New Hampshire Association Medical Staff Services.
ONLINE CUSTOMER TRAINING WEBINARS
March 11, 2014 -- Version 14 Is Here!
Discover the dynamic, new features available in this product upgrade.
1:00 – 1:30 pm (EST)
Join us on Tuesday, March 11 for this complimentary webinar that will highlight some of the exciting key features available on this upgrade. The agenda includes:
- New Functionality:
- Quick Access Buttons
- Contact Call Log
- Zip Provider Files
- Enhancements to current areas of the system:
- iPop -- a patent pending technology that maps data to Web forms, including CAQH and PECOS
- Email/Fax Apps to Payer
- Update Verification Web Link on the fly
- Web Crawler Data Acceptance
- IntelliContract updates (if you’re not using this contract management solution, it’s worth a peek)
- Additional Custom Fields
- Additional Custom Screens
- Batch Emailing
- Multi-Display options
- Live Q&A
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today to learn more about Version 14.
IntelliSoft Group LLC provides innovative, user-friendly software solutions to hospitals, healthcare systems, managed care organizations, CVOs, IPAs and PHOs. Our advanced software technology helps organizations automate and streamline the credentialing and privileging process thus increasing reimbursable revenue, reducing administrative costs through effective time management, maintaining regulatory compliance and improving staff/provider relationships. All products can be deployed on a traditional client server or in a self-hosted web or SaaS environment.