Fully Automate your Credentialing & Privileging Process with IntelliCred
A user-friendly, customizable software solution
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, December 3, 2015 * 1:00 - 2:00 pm (EST)
Note: the program is not intended for current IntelliCred users.
If you are still using the laundry list approach for delineating privileges or have outgrown or are unhappy with your current credentialing system, join us for this informative webinar and learn about the customizable features of IntelliCred.
IntelliCred enables you to:
- Create practitioner/provider profiles
- Track important OPPE/FPPE data
- Access The Greeley Company's extensive library of criteria-based core privileging content
- Integrate with the National Association of Medical Staff Services NAMSS PASS
- Create and manage contracts and business agreements using the IntelliContract Module
- Receive automatic notifications about expiring credentials
- Auto-populate online web forms using our patent-pending iPop technology
- Generate and print letters and other correspondence
- Establish standard and customized reports/dashboards
- And much more
This webinar is ideal for anyone working in an organization that currrently uses a manual method for credentialing and privileging, has an inefficient home-grown system, or is displeased with their current credentialing software.
IntelliCred is preconfigured for your specific type of organization (hospital, managed care facility, billing company, dentist office, etc.), and designed to ensure credentialing and quality standards are in compliance with CMS, The Joint Commision, NCQA, URAC and other accrediting organization.
Space is limited.Register today!
Meet the speaker
Ryan Langell serves as Sales Engineer for IntelliSoft Group. In his current role, he brings vast experience with IntelliApp, IntelliCred and IntelliContract to support client relationships and training. Ryan's experience in the company's CVO Division, IntelliCVO, provided him with extensive knowledge and hands on know-how with our entire suite of software products. Prior to joining IntelliSoft Group, Ryan worked at Middlesex Corporation, in Littleton, MA.
IntelliSoft Group LLC provides innovative, user-friendly software solutions to hospitals, healthcare systems, managed care organizations, CVOs, IPAs and PHOs. Our advanced software technology helps organizations automate and streamline the credentialing and privileging process thus increasing reimbursable revenue, reducing administrative costs through effective time management, maintaining regulatory compliance and improving staff/provider relationships. All products can be deployed on a traditional client server or in a self-hosted web or SaaS environment.